Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More ticking in my head



a cross of dirt
the hot summer sun
fingers, frets and gut
¬

cold fish, midnight sky

pulls the stars across his gills
the moon in his eye
¬
heed nothing, no one
venison, ravening dogs
no more ants patrol
¬

good massage gone bad
look up, surprise! leaking shards
moe green’s red glasses
¬

deserted off-ramp in the dark

a cooling engine
tick tick tick
no occupants
but
the radio
plays
¬

sanguineous ops
median cubital jab
vacutainers slaked
¬

black ribbon through green woods

leaping deer, squeezing calipers
asphalt peels my face
¬

in the ditch
pupils fixed and dilated
staring up at nothing
¬

larvae in my head
my stagnant noggin puddle
mental mosquitoes
¬

asphalt under waxing moon

brake lights flash
an arm extends
my doom
¬

blanket on the floor
decline, pain, merciful death
old good-dog is gone



© Pseudocognitive

No comments:

Post a Comment